soaked meaning in Hindi
[ səukt ] sound:soaked sentence in Hindi
• भिगा हुआ
• पूरी तरह से भीगा हुआ
• नशे में धुत्त
- Let cake stay in pan until topping has thoroughly soaked in.
- 1 / 2 cup currants, soaked in hot water until plump
- May its burgers all be soaked in ketchup . . ..
- A : It depends on how soaked and dirty they are.
- Items soaked by floodwater-- Should you throw them out?
- Each fish was immediately laid on a water-soaked mat.
- 2 bags of corn husks, washed and soaked for two hours
- His shirt " and " pants were soaked through.
- Now we have soaked carpets, stained walls, warped floors.
- The players'uniforms were soaked whenever they hit the ice.
- very drunk
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,