|snake: साँप सांप दगाबाज़
|charmer: जादूगर विमोहक
snake charmer meaning in Hindisnake charmer sentence in Hindi
- Now the snake charmer is standing atop a platform and belching hyperbole.
- The sideshow began on Labor Day 1985 with a single snake charmer.
- "Sapera " is a name given to the snake charmers of India.
- It's got snake charmers and Elvis impersonators, a lot of bizarre stuff.
- His voice is everywhere, the snake charmer never quiet for an instant.
- "Alan Garcia is a snake charmer, " political scientist Fernando Rospigliosi said.
- Today, cultural changes are threatening the profession of the snake charmer in India.
- People tend to see Schnellenberger as a snake charmer or a football savant.
- Modern Indians often view snake charmers as little more than beggars.
- There are fairs with snake charmers, puppeteers, acrobats and folk performers.
- a performer who uses movements and music to control snakes