snack bar meaning in Hindisnack bar sentence in Hindi
- There is a snack bar, but many patrons bring their own refreshments.
- Back at the Pavillon, skiers sipped hot drinks from the snack bar.
- Its three snack bars include a main one nearly 100 feet long.
- Two women operated a microwave oven in a department store snack bar.
- Soldiers like to snack, so we are exploring snack bars as supplements.
- I met Bridges at a snack bar near Mullen in west-central Nebraska.
- The steward announced $ 2 margarita happy hour in the snack bar.
- On match days a small tea bar and a snack bar operate.
- The complimentary snack bar and refrigerators with sodas are always well stocked.
- Pascucci said, pointing to a folding metal chair near the snack bar.
- usually inexpensive bar