sluggard meaning in Hindi
[ 'slʌgəd ] sound:sluggard sentence in Hindi
- No need to go to the ant, thou sluggard.
- That is about a week less than the next sluggard.
- They evolved from cold-blooded sluggards to warm-blooded amphetamine addicts.
- To such sluggards, I can only say " Fie !"
- The first proverb admonishes, " Go to the ant, you sluggard!
- Do not become a sluggard in the race.
- Punning, Bannister says, " Go to the ant, thou sluggard ."
- That practically makes him the household sluggard.
- Absentee voters are suddenly important, and here I am, stuck with the sluggards.
- Ironically, earlier newspaper articles under-exaggerated the Martians as being " sluggard creatures ".
- an idle slothful person