slue meaning in Hindi
[ slu: ] sound:
• उन्मत्त करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He also has a wife, named Slue-Foot Sue.
- On the hardcourt, Thurman " Slue"
- Houston Slue's trainer, Tony Richey, operates a ranch in Tyler.
- The dead Slue-Foot Sue tries to buck him up, but to no avail.
- With : Romain Fruge ( Pecos Bill ) and Julie Christensen ( Slue-Foot Sue ).
- Shake, Widow-Maker, and Slue-Foot Sue are as idealized as Pecos Bill.
- As the freighter slued toward the Halifax shore, Captain Aime Le Medec gave the order to abandon ship.
- Pecos Bill had a lover named Slue-Foot Sue, who rode a giant catfish down the Rio Grande.
- We decline to adopt an expansive interpretation of s2 that would prohibit railroad employees from going between cars to realign slued drawbars.
- Loren Toolajian provided the score for this production in which Romain Fruge sings Pecos Bill and Julie Christensen sings Slue-Foot Sue.
- move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner; "the wheels skidded against the sidewalk"
synonyms：skid, slip, slew, slide
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
synonyms：swerve, sheer, curve, trend, veer, slew, cut