sloshed meaning in Hindisloshed sentence in Hindi
• नशे में धुत्त
- The piece is titled : " Is Your City Sloshed ?"
- But he refused and the teams sloshed through another 45 minutes.
- He also sloshed some on fire ant mounds that dotted the property.
- Beckman sloshed into the muddy, rain-swollen stream to help.
- Players didn't walk the course, they sloshed through it.
- By early evening water already sloshed over Escambia Bay seawalls.
- They sloshed water in the bowls and drank it for thorough cleaning.
- Many people took off their shoes and sloshed barefoot.
- And sometimes _ gasp _ they're getting sloshed on fruit smoothies.
- One boy sloshed through the water on a bicycle.