slopped meaning in Hindislopped sentence in Hindi
• नशे में धुत्त
- Williams'feet were photographed as she slopped through the mud.
- A human liver slopped to the floor by my feet.
- the sleep of the sword, they slopped and floated
- Leonardo Melendez, 26, slopped through the mud in his tiny house.
- I kind of slopped around and hung in there.
- "My sense is it's being slopped over on other things.
- Do not be alarmed; the designer has not slopped an egg over the jacket.
- Some of the buying slopped into October.
- They slopped those two guys to death.
- That sentiment slopped over the Congress too, and quenched the fighting spirit of our Quisling Quongress.