slipstream meaning in Hindislipstream sentence in Hindi
• प्रक्षिप्त हवा
- Another classic Cochrane novel is " The Slipstream ".
- Slipstream Global would later create the Formula Drift Championship in 2004.
- The movie ends with Stuart having fun using the Slipstream device.
- The rider behind enjoys the slipstream of the rider in front.
- Klass clocked his only WSC fastest lap in that slipstream battle.
- Argentina seems positioned to slipstream behind the big Brazilian hype.
- When her publisher slipstream novel than a Science Fiction one.
- Approaching from slightly below allowed the attacking pilot to avoid the slipstream.
- Unfortunately, Briggs takes the Slipstream device as a souvenir.
- Slipstream Sports will become the managerial organisation behind the team.
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
synonyms：, , ,