slipperiness meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Science fiction also addresses the delusional slipperiness of the concrete world.
- Road slipperiness can be prevented or delayed by proper pavement design.
- Both problems increase slipperiness, especially when the pavement is wet.
- Video art's sheer slipperiness may make it easier to judge.
- And the slipperiness of the floor allowed us to do baseball slides.
- McLuhan's conceptual slipperiness has been inherited by many digital gurus.
- Testing the slipperiness of ice is a bit more esoteric.
- A thing's slipperiness cannot be expressed in terms of one surface.
- The dots are made from stainless steel and powder-coated to prevent slipperiness.
- However, this type of beam was eventually banned due to its extreme slipperiness.