slip back meaning in Hindi
• पश्च सर्पण
• पीछे फिसलना
|slip: टुकड़ा चुपके से|
|back: कमर पीछे का|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There also remains the question of whether California could slip back.
- But the genre always seems to slip back into a coma.
- He slips back home to visit a few times a year.
- However, temperatures will slip back to seasonal levels Monday night.
- Sometimes, the tumor bulge later slips back inside the perineum.
- Eventually, the patient slips back into a state of catatonia.
- Haydn quickly slips back into his habit and begins betting again.
- The fans began to slip back into their old routines.
- Jeopardy : Brown slips back into inconsistent mode and team loses faith.
- Nicholson's head slips back against the soft leather.