slashing meaning in Hindislashing sentence in Hindi
• द्रुमावशेष स्थल
- Seconds before, Foote got away with a slashing of Nedved.
- His slashing drives and physical defense made him an instant favorite.
- Others lifted earnings by slashing costs and pushing out local competitors.
- Lotus has responded by slashing the price of its software package.
- It cites four slashing wounds across the baby's neck.
- Then there's the slashing " Salvation ."
- But slashing welfare does not create stable jobs or raise wages.
- Apple South responded by slashing costs, which hurt customer service.
- The key is reducing the budget deficit without slashing public investment,
- In a slashing, hammering performance, Bronfman takes no prisoners.
- as if striking with slashing blows; "his slashing demon-ridden cadenza"