skunk meaning in Hindi
[ skʌŋk ] sound:skunk sentence in Hindi
• घृणित व्यक्ति
• कमीना आदमी
• बिना अंक बनाए हार
• धोखा देना
• छ्ल करना
• बुरी तरह से हराना
- Rich was president of the Skunk Works from 1975 until 1991.
- Sedgwick said the parasite's eggs hatch in skunk feces.
- Bats, raccoons, skunks, what's the difference?
- And there is the problem of skunks'legendary defense mechanism.
- Sadly, many city dwellers can't recognize skunk anymore.
- Basically, it was a hands-off policy on skunks.
- You don't want to invite skunks to your picnic.
- Still, measures short of euthanasia are available to control skunks.
- The skunk is not looking for a fight, she said.
- The group claims more than 5 million Americans keep pet skunks.
- American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled; in some classifications put in a separate subfamily Mephitinae
- street names for marijuana
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , ,
- a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,
- defeat by a lurch