skid meaning in Hindi
[ skid ] sound:
• ब्रेक लगाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Reeves hopes to end the skid this week at Lambeau Field.
- A painted gouge skids out of the wall towards the wreckage.
- No students left skid marks screeching from the classroom in disgust.
- Sunday marked the fourth time Watson has halted a Giants skid.
- Thus, the Raiders are on a 1-10 skid.
- Should you lock the wheels, you will slide _ skid.
- The 4WD versions come with skid plates around the tranfer case.
- "They're finally reversing the skid,"
- Is this why he skids up onto sidewalks now and then?
- Hey, at least they stopped their power-play skid.
- an unexpected slide
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel''s rotation
synonyms：brake shoe, shoe
- one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects