simpleness meaning in Hindisimpleness sentence in Hindi
- The strength of the steering oar lay in its combination of effectiveness, adaptability and simpleness.
- Book 1, Canto XII, lines 303 and 305 describe Archimago as " clokt with simpleness ".
- Other themes focused on Toody's simpleness combined with much enthusiasm and sometimes stubbornness which created comedic conflict.
- His bloodline even now show similar traits of simpleness by blessing of ALLAH beside being rich in today show off World
- While Hasidic mystics considered the existence of the physical world a contradiction to God's simpleness, Maimonides saw no contradiction.
- Its roof, columns, interior designs, etc . were all painted brown to create simpleness, warmness and so on.
- The simpleness of the decor of the home, such as the bracketed cornices and the gable sections reflect both modesty and style.
- During the 1995 press skits, an Orlando Sentinel reporter portrayed Chiles as Forrest Gump, the movie character whose simpleness was perceived as wisdom.
- And while the male-female ensembles are effective in moving the action along, there is a robotic simpleness to the male groups in the second act.
- Thus the " cloak of simpleness " may refer to monks'garb, or more specifically to the monks themselves, whom Spenser and Protestant England did not tolerate.
- lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great restraint"
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
- the quality of being simple or uncompounded; "the simplicity of a crystal"
- a lack of penetration or subtlety; "they took advantage of her simplicity"