signalize meaning in Hindisignalize sentence in Hindi
• इशारा करना
• परिचय देना
• प्रकट करना
• संकेत करना
- At signalized intersections, crashes can be reduced by 33 %.
- Its southern terminus is at the Ohio River in signalized intersection.
- Its southern terminus is at a signalized intersection with New Franklin.
- By then, fifteen county conventions had signalized support for Hagen.
- Its western terminus is at a signalized intersection with Lindale.
- The Ghorpades seem to have signalized themselves at a very early period.
- All key intersections in the city are already signalized.
- Its southern terminus is at a signalized intersection with Public Square in Cleveland.
- The southern terminus of SR 616 is at a signalized intersection with Hubbard.
- The western terminus of SR 181 is at a signalized intersection with Ontario.
- make conspicuous or noteworthy
- point out carefully and clearly
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
- provide with traffic signals; "signalize a busy intersection"