• संकेत प्रवर्धन
|signal: चिन्ह चिह्न निशान|
|amplification: विस्तारण प्रवर्धन|
signal amplification meaning in Hindisignal amplification sentence in Hindi
- Signal amplification is achieved via a series of sequential hybridization steps.
- Separate but compatible signal amplification systems enable the multiplex assays.
- Such series of kinases provide opportunities for feedback regulation and signal amplification.
- Optical ice detectors offer substantial adjustment range of drive level and returned signal amplification.
- At this point, signal amplification takes place.
- This, in turn, leads to augmentation of bundle movement and signal amplification.
- The process of probe immobilization and signal amplification can be separated into five steps.
- Fluorescent signal amplification using small conditional RNAs.
- The pentagrid converter tube would oscillate and also provide signal amplification as well as frequency shifting.
- A fully assembled signal amplification structure Tree has 400 binding sites for the label probes.