• चिह् न तरंग
• चिह्न तरंग
|sign: इशारा हस्ताक्षर|
|wave: घुंघराले होना|
sign wave meaning in Hindisign wave sentence in Hindi
- I can almost see the convention signs waving in San Diego now.
- Many of the signs waved by demonstrators blasted the International Monetary Fund.
- Among the signs waved read : " Un-Tie Domi"
- Cardboard signs wave ( " Cal, Thanks for the Memories " ).
- "Cheney Rocks, " read a hand-lettered sign waved from the crowd.
- It had all the trappings of a political convention : sign waving, slogan shouting and speech making.
- "Why The Long Face ? " asked a sign waved in Michigan at Kerry and his elongated chin.
- "Preval and Aristide are twins ! " declared one of dozens of signs waved by residents.
- "We waited a long time for you, " one sign waved in the crowd said.
- Alabamians for a Clean Environment used techniques such as sign waving and name calling to draw attention to their cause.