shunter meaning in Hindishunter sentence in Hindi
- The Cutting was also a water and fuelling point for shunters.
- No shunters received Loadhaul livery despite being operated by the company.
- A diesel shunter loco shed is also situated at adjacent Beliaghata.
- This included a small restored shunter and an antique fire engine.
- They were then used as shunters until being retired in 1988.
- Note : The LNER's petrol shunters were initially unclassified.
- As a result, the station still houses a diesel shunter.
- KTM had been facing a shortage of shunters at that time.
- No . 102 was never rebuilt and kept as a shunter.
- European shunters tend to be smaller and more often have fixed axles.
- a small locomotive used to move cars around but not to make trips