• ज़ोर से बोलने वाला
shouter meaning in Hindishouter sentence in Hindi
- In an age of television shouters, Moyers is an anomaly.
- Some shouters belted out their concerns about age-old issues:
- Not a shouter, hidden, quiet, sparkling, genuine.
- Just don't expect Karros to be the shouter.
- "I am not a shouter of women's liberation.
- Also the shouter can maybe seek support while the target are unprepared.
- Why the shouters here dont have a look also on such things?
- I'm sorry I lost track of last season's shouter.
- The Shouters employ a charismatic style of worship that includes shouting out prayers.
- Danny Ayalon has suggested that the tactic be combated by videotaping the shouters.
- someone who communicates vocally in a very loud voice
synonyms：, , , , ,