shop assistant meaning in Hindishop assistant sentence in Hindi
• दुकान सहायक
|shop: कारोबार जेल बढ़ी|
|assistant: सहायक नायब|
- _Spencer, 22, a ski shop assistant and part-time punt operator from Cambridge.
- Most of the residents are rickshaw drivers, day laborers and shop assistants.
- Exceptions include occupations such as transit workers, shop assistants, and security guards.
- :: If only shop assistants would say something like that to me.
- Commercials were founded in 1884 by shop assistants working in the city.
- She previously worked as a bartender and a shop assistant at Chanel.
- She worked as a cleaner, shop assistant, lecturer, and clerical worker.
- Used-car salesmen after all usually operate on commission; so do overzealous shop assistants.
- We had a careless goalkeeper, " said Anton Thabethe, 30, a shop assistant.
- Both men were caught by shop assistants as soon as they hobbled outside.
- a salesperson in a store