shooting star meaning in Hindishooting star sentence in Hindi
- He was the shooting star in the clear night sky over Camelot.
- TRENTON SHOOTING STARS _ Signed F Malik Allen and F George Reese.
- SHOOTING STARS : CINNAMON and ICE, by V . C . Andrews.
- The demon then possessed Twister himself and battled Hawkeye and Shooting Star.
- Yellow blooms resemble shooting stars, creating a bright show under deciduous trees.
- Later they lay exhausted on the grass and looked for shooting stars.
- He won the European Film Academy s Shooting Star Award in 2007.
- A shooting star is bearish candlestick pattern commonly found at market tops.
- This landed the Shooting Stars in the final against the Iroquois Ironmen.
- They also secured the signing of rising Jamaican shooting star Romelda Aiken.
- a streak of light in the sky at night that results when a meteoroid hits the earth''s atmosphere and air friction causes the meteoroid to melt or vaporize or explode