shoot it out meaning in Hindishoot it out sentence in Hindi
• गोलीबारी करना
|shoot: ढालू प्रणाल शाखा|
|it: वह इसे इसको इसक्|
|out: हड़ताल पर बहाना|
- Maybe he's going to shoot it out with Newt.
- I can shoot it out on the floor facing the basket.
- They shoot it out; Marchettis is killed and Johnny wounded.
- We must be ready to shoot it out with Washington, too.
- It's shoot it in, shoot it out.
- "We'll shoot it out ."
- Time to shoot it out of the sky like a sorry clay pigeon.
- Over a lumpy cactus, two gunslingers shoot it out with water pistols.
- In burning pain, she runs towards a window and shoots it out.
- They had to shoot it out of tall oaks with a . 22 rifle.