ship builder meaning in Hindi
• पोत निर्माता
|ship: जलयान जहाज जहाज़|
|builder: विकसित करने वाला|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It is home to Hyundai Heavy Industries, the world's largest ship builder.
- These ships, perhaps, were built by the Arab ship builders at Syriam.
- Ship builders would also experience sudden increases in their production demands.
- New England ship builders often wintered in the south during this time period.
- He began his career in 1872 as an itinerant ship builder.
- The carved wood baptismal font was donated by the ship builder Gilbert Sheldon.
- The ship was stored in one of the ship builder's hangars.
- From about 1825 Gordon & Co ship builders ran the yard.
- He was a ship builder and merchant from Exeter, New Hampshire.
- It's workers were inexperienced and their labor fees were higher than other ship builders.