sheeny meaning in Hindisheeny sentence in Hindi
- This time, he featured the sheeny look of satin-cotton.
- According to Harvey Klemmer, who served as one of Kennedy's embassy aides, Kennedy habitually referred to Jews as " kikes or sheenies ".
- She wrote of her years in Ottumwa : " I don't think that there was a day when I wasn't called a sheeny ."
- Suddenly, they realise the Sheeny has transformed into a creature and is trying to wreck the bio-weapon they brought with them to try and kill the TDI's.
- It all had a kind of metallic glow, as the slim pantsuits came out in tones of browns, copper, gold, cafe au lait, with sheeny, shiny fabrics throughout.
- "' Michael " Sheeny Mike " Kurtz "'( c . 1845 & ndash; November 24, 1904 ) was an American burglar and gang leader in New York City during the mid-to late 19th century.
- And then, at the end of one aisle, there is a newcomer : No Boundaries, a line packaged in silvery paper, decorated with brightly colored stickers and bearing whimsical names like Sheeny in a Bottle and Do Me a Flavor.
- Former President Bill Clinton didn't think that oral sex really constituted adultery, and according to Gail Sheeny in a 1995 Vanity Fair article, neither did former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, who she said had had a similar-style affair.
- Whatever the case, as the first passengers scurried through the new terminal Tuesday, many visibly and audibly marveling at its sheeny spaciousness and its multi-peaked white roof that mimics the Rockies on the distant western horizon, Mayor Webb sought to put the controversy behind.
- His racial caricatures could, according to Carman Cumming, lead a modern reader to see him as " a racist chauvinist bigot " : they distort facial features and behaviour in ways typical of cartoons of the era and employ such derogatory terms as " coon " for blacks and " sheeny " for Jews.
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a Jew
- reflecting light; "glistening bodies of swimmers"; "the horse''s glossy coat"; "lustrous auburn hair"; "saw the moon like a shiny dime on a deep blue velvet carpet"; "shining white enamel"
synonyms：, , , ,