shaper meaning in Hindi
[ 'ʃeipə ] sound:shaper sentence in Hindi
- It's just like old times for the veteran shaper.
- The case is Shaper v . Tracy, 94-1950.
- Too young for foundation garments, too old for body shapers.
- The city has a large concentration of surfboard shapers and manufacturers.
- Trade flourishes and the Shapers and Mechanists put their differences aside.
- The Takers stand for the total destruction of the Shaper Council.
- Glorian has also enlisted the help of the Shaper of Worlds.
- Only the Tone Shaper powder comes in light, medium and dark.
- Body shapers ( think girdles, waist cinchers, elastic)
- The tension had evaporated like so much Sebastian Shaper Plus.
- a machine tool for shaping metal or wood
- a person who makes things