serve in the ranks meaning in Hindiserve in the ranks sentence in Hindi
• सामान्य सैनिकों में सेवा करना
|serve: चाकरी करना के लिए|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in the: के दौरान सेवा के|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|ranks: सामान्य सैनिक|
- Until 2007, reserve officers served in the rank of staff sergeant.
- During the war Freud joined the Royal Ulster Rifles and served in the ranks.
- Initially serving in the ranks as a Battle of Pozi�res Heights on 29 July.
- In the war, he served in the ranks with the mentioned in dispatches.
- They had both served in the ranks and Howard considered him to be a friend.
- All commissioned officers have to first serve in the ranks for at least three years.
- He served in the ranks during the Gallipoli Campaign, and received a Assyrian refugees.
- Served in the ranks of the Indian army 3 October 1932 to 31 January 1938.
- He joined the Canadian Forces after high school and served in the ranks for six years.
- Christiansen was educated at Charterhouse School after which he served in the ranks of the Northamptonshire Regiment.