servant of the government meaning in Hindiservant of the government sentence in Hindi
• सरकार का से वक
• सरकारी कर्मचारी
|servant: चाकर टहलुआ दास|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|of the: प्रतिवेश of स् का की|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|government: अधिकार अन्वय|
- Surviving the fall of his patron Cromwell, Long became a prominent servant of the government throughout the 1540s.
- The three rows to the right are reserved for the secretaries and other civil servants of the government, and other people who appear in the meetings.
- "' Parveen Shakir "'( } } ) ( 24 November 1952 26 December 1994 ) was an Urdu poet, teacher and a civil servant of the Government of Pakistan.
- He told a German civil servant of the government, that by June 1906 he would leave on the next available steamer for Germany, but died, possibly of malaria, in September 1906.
- He was granted a state funeral, the first given to a public servant of the Government of Australia . were published posthumously in 1958, having been completed shortly before his death.
- Chanakyapuri translates to the " City of Chanakya ", and is named for the third century BC advisor and Prime Minister in the court of great civil servants of the Government of India.
- In a letter, the mayors called on Khatami " not to let sincere and popular servants of the government, including Karbaschi . . . be disgraced by unfounded charges, " the Iranian news agency reported.
- In 1684 the remaining Society People posted an " Apologetical Declaration " on several market crosses, which informed servants of the government that they pursued the lives of its members at the risk of their own.
- The president received a boost Thursday when 687 mayors from towns nationwide expressed their support in a letter telling Khatami " not to let sincere and popular servants of the government, including Karbaschi . . . be disgraced by unfounded charges, " the Iranian news agency reported.