zanzibari sentence in Hindi"zanzibari" meaning in Hindi
- Jumbe Rajab Jumbe, a Zanzibari was chosen as his vice-presidential candidate.
- But Mtumwa said Zanzibari authorities are not aware of any terrorist threats or Muslim fundamentalists.
- There were also Zanzibari and Arab interpreters and cooks from Portuguese Goa ( India ).
- All Zanzibari notes were withdrawn in 1936.
- Also Wednesday, police arrested Ally Saleh, a Zanzibari reporter for the British Broadcasting Corp.
- Zanzibari culture includes a blend of Islamic, Hindi, Shirazi, Christian and African traditions.
- Haji Gora Haji, a Zanzibari, won a Golden Dhow for lifetime achievement in poetry.
- The operation was largely successful, but anti-German feeling among the Zanzibari people remained strong.
- The district boma or headquarters is the most impressive building remaining from the period of Zanzibari rule.
- Distinctive features of the building include the zanzibari-style carved wooden door and coral stone walls.