zambezi sentence in Hindi"zambezi" meaning in Hindi zambezi in a sentence
- The river discharges 10 km?per year into the Zambezi River.
- He's right, and Zambezi brand beer is very good.
- The country is divided into two topographical regions by the Zambezi River.
- Zambia lies in the watershed between DR Congo and Zambezi river systems.
- Zambezi sharks tolerate fresh water and can travel far up the Limpopo.
- Colonies are becoming concentrated into the national parks and the Zambezi Valley.
- The Zambezi's most noted feature is Victoria Falls.
- Travelers near Zambezi are being killed, apparently by leopards.
- It was bisected by a natural border, the Zambezi.
- Gedi is one of many medieval Zambezi River in Mozambique.