yuppy sentence in Hindi"yuppy" meaning in Hindi
- A fast-sober ing yuppy cowers in search of invisibility.
- Popular with the growing Student and Yuppy community in the district.
- Dodge ball is more extreme than this yuppy garbage.
- Unlike India Kings, Classic has been promoted as a brand for the rising yuppy.
- What a yuppy thing to do.
- The only problem is that Soprano is not your average yuppy suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Yuppy new arrivals live cheek by jowl with artists, dropouts and increasingly hostile original residents.
- Eventually, they find their uncle at a yuppy housing development that used to be Tobacco Road.
- That could also be said of the food sold _ a mish-mash of yuppy gourmet and junk food that now defines America's eating habits.
- Meanwhile, the boys get booked, photographed and thrown into a jail cell with a yuppy murderer, named Herb, and a biker / poet, named Ray.