wrist pad sentence in Hindi"wrist pad" meaning in Hindi
- The line includes copy arms and easels, wrist pads and rests, and keyboard trays and drawers.
- The device fits along the bottom of a keyboard and resembles two wrist pads with an exposed rod between them.
- Jan Keesee of New Carlisle recently took her first skating lesson with Perry and wore elbow, knee and wrist pads.
- There's also a separate wrist pad that fits, sloppily, along the bottom of the $ 120 keyboard.
- The board-shaped mouse pad rests on your thigh and has a molded wrist pad and other features that Miz Hot Tips found helpful.
- Posture : Teach children not to rest their wrists on the desk, wrist pad or armrests while typing or using a mouse or trackball.
- The stick also featured both a flexible sleeve over the shaft and spring, and a wrist pad, neither present on the Saitek X45.
- There's also a large pad ( plantar pad ) in the center of the paw and a small wrist pad ( pisiform pad ).
- And don't forget inexpensive copy holders, mouse pads, wrist pads, cord ducts or cable guides for hiding cords from view and preventing tangling.
- Dr . Emmanuel Masmejean, the author of the report, said the use of a wrist pad could reduce the effect of vibrations and help prevent RSI.