wrest from sentence in Hindi"wrest from" meaning in Hindi
- What meaning did Frazier finally wrest from his pursuit of the past?
- Exactly how much it will need to wrest from its unions to operate efficiently is unclear.
- The loudest-buzzing bee in his bonnet was Cuba, which he worked for years to wrest from Spain.
- According to the historian Ganguli, the Cholas " could not wrest from him any part of his kingdom ".
- The Democrats lost Colorado, a state they had hoped to wrest from GOP hands, but not by any landslide.
- Despite similarities to these characters'terrible lives, Binoche wrests from " Blue " a sense of overwhelming triumph.
- Their hopes for a freer, more prosperous Iran depend on how much power Khatami can now wrest from a failed clerical dictatorship.
- Surely the human mind evolved to wrest from the environment every possible survival advantage, including a cell phone that works in the subway.
- But most, like Borodinova, desperately need the few dozen kilograms of potatoes and vegetables they annually wrest from Russia's harsh soil.
- Fighting continued Tuesday in the strategic northwestern provinces of Badghis and Faryab, which the Taliban were trying to wrest from Dostum's control.