work papers sentence in Hindi"work papers" meaning in Hindi work papers in a sentence
- Also missing was Joost's briefcase containing his work papers.
- Police later released 562 detainees who had identity and work papers.
- W . " suffixes added to their work papers.
- His work papers expired, and he had to move back to Berlin.
- He fixes their work papers, fetches airline tickets.
- But thousands of those laboring in the country do not have proper work papers.
- Shirley Ing of Phoenix draws relentlessly, even on her husband's work papers.
- Some have legitimate work papers, but more, like Mercedes Fernandez, do not.
- Work Papers of the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Australian Aborigines Branch A, 6.
- Some reports say thousands of Egyptians also have been expelled, supposedly for improper work papers.