weather vane sentence in Hindi"weather vane" meaning in Hindi weather vane in a sentence
- Prior to that, the Nauvoo temple sported a flying angel weather vane.
- Worcester Woman has emerged as somewhat of a national political weather vane.
- Fiske weather vanes were made to tell the direction of the wind.
- The barn was capped by cupola with a white horse weather vane.
- _The weather vane atop the convention center at the Grand Floridian Resort.
- The weather vane is a retired Douglas DC-3 atop a swiveling support.
- The house was topped with a weather vane made by August Strauss.
- Nathan's ever-present baseball cap is the weather vane for where he is emotionally.
- A weather vane made by Paul Revere sits atop the Abbot Elementary school.
- The Dutch made ornamental ironwork such as door-knockers and weather vanes.