wealth tax sentence in Hindi"wealth tax" meaning in Hindi
- The government also announced temporary increases in corporate and personal wealth tax.
- State and local government property taxes are wealth taxes on real estate.
- Certain holdings in A-listed stocks, however, are exempt from the wealth tax.
- Wealth taxes had high management cost and relatively low returns . 3.
- It is the only viable plan that includes a wealth tax.
- a ) Income and wealth tax from the government employees will be strengthened.
- Stocks held in O-listed companies remain exempt from the wealth tax.
- In addition, a special wealth tax of 5 % was introduced.
- Income and wealth tax became mandatory tax bases in addition to the property tax.
- Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Gift Tax.