wage scale sentence in Hindi"wage scale" meaning in Hindi wage scale in a sentence
- Another incentive was the lower wage scales in the densely populated island.
- With a wage scale of $ 30 a month, who could resist?
- The ballpark being a state wage scale competitive with the rest of America.
- Many workers at the lower end of the wage scale are part-time employees.
- The contract proposals also call for a sliding minimum wage scale.
- A wage scale agreement is awaiting adoption of a code for the industry.
- Teamsters officials initially claimed the settlement retained a single wage scale.
- On any wage scale, that's pretty good work, if you can get it.
- Wage scales disqualify most workers for food stamps and other welfare.
- Workers at the top of the wage scale saw double-digit increases in pay.