wage concession sentence in Hindi"wage concession" meaning in Hindi wage concession in a sentence
- Labor unions have typically been making wage concessions as companies downsize.
- Then in 1996, the three-year wage concessions ended.
- But Creighton should not expect any wage concessions, she said.
- It has wrangled wage concession agreements with four of six unions.
- The company said it needed the wage concessions to stay afloat.
- The carrier's three largest unions have rejected any wage concessions.
- It calls for $ 1 billion in annual wage concessions.
- United Airlines traded equity for wage concessions in 1994.
- It is seeking deep wage concessions from pilots as part of its recovery.
- The message here is a focus more on productivity rather than simple wage concessions,