wacko sentence in Hindi"wacko" meaning in Hindi wacko in a sentence
- Every wacko and his brother came in out of the woodwork.
- Don't listen to the NRA wackos .-XXX-
- It has evolved into a haven for conspiracy theorists and wackos.
- One prisoner, given a chancy triple dose, goes wacko.
- Even " Piano Man " was a wacko song.
- Some fitness wacko challenged me to train for two hours.
- Dozens responded, most calling the person who suggested that a wacko.
- "They think we're wacko,"
- "People can't get wacko about this,"
- It was kind of a wacko night from the first pitch on.