vacationer sentence in Hindi"vacationer" meaning in Hindi vacationer in a sentence
- Many local and national economies rely heavily on income from vacationers.
- Sometimes vacationers leave without ever spotting as much as a deer.
- Then, during the Depression, he sold them to vacationers.
- The others appeared to have been mainly French and German vacationers.
- Avoid Saturday-Sunday arrival and exodus of vacationers and weekenders.
- And all that does indeed beckon _ and reward _ vacationers.
- Similarly, some vacationers grouse at the prospect of more regulations.
- Such packages are designed to lure vacationers with value and savings.
- Vacationers at a campground there need a place to wash clothes.
- That won't be a problem for a lightship vacationer.