uxoricide sentence in Hindi"uxoricide" meaning in Hindi
- A large number of filicides are accompanied by uxoricide and suicide.
- Overall, rates of uxoricide are much higher than rates of mariticide.
- Cohabiting women are at greater risk of domestic violence and uxoricide than married women.
- Another risk factor for Uxoricide is estrangement.
- Some instances of Uxoricide are facilitated by the culture of the victim and the perpetrator.
- Uxoricide can also be prevalent in countries where honor killings aren't considered acceptable.
- Research has found that the presence of step-children can significantly increase the risk of uxoricide for women.
- An Australian study found that of a sample of uxoricide cases, 47 % of women were murdered by their male intimate partner within 2 months of separating.
- Studies conducted in Italy exhibit similar findings, reporting that a man's cultural values concerning the position of women in society links to his likelihood of committing Uxoricide.
- Research has found that women with specific qualities such as high reproductive value may be at increased risk of uxoricide due to increased mate guarding and sexual jealousy from the male.