upstream face sentence in Hindi"upstream face" meaning in Hindi upstream face in a sentence
- All five piers are strengthened on the upstream face by pointed cutwaters.
- The unusual upstream facing outfall of the Derwent is man made.
- The upstream faces of the piers show stepped cutwaters and footings.
- The upstream face consisted of basalt concrete moulded blocks set in a cement mortar.
- The upstream faces of the piers now have triangular cutwaters.
- The stonework of the upstream face was also significantly decayed.
- The upstream face of the dam was also coated in asphalt for protection against water.
- In 1916 there was another major slide, this time on the upstream face of the dam.
- An impervious clay membrane was laid in the upstream face to provide continuity with the 1877 embankment.
- A concrete-face rock-fill dam ( CFRD ) is a rock-fill dam with concrete slabs on its upstream face.