up beat sentence in Hindi"up beat" meaning in Hindi up beat in a sentence
- "They deliver a superb old school, up beat rock performance.
- Finished up beats and powerful rhymes which really makes listeners feel knocked out.
- The album also incorporates chopped up beats and digital manipulation of assorted sound clips.
- But the Group A runners-up beat the A winners in the gold medal match.
- Some 350 international police officers have also taken up beats across Kosovo, according to the United Nations.
- Some 350 international police officers also have taken up beats across Kosovo, according to the United Nations.
- While others would spin rock'n'roll records Aku played up beat music from the 1960s.
- The coaching staff, generally up beat the last two weeks, spent most of Tuesday barking at players.
- But those moments were few and far between as fans chanted along and danced to hyped-up beats.
- He's not there to scramble your brains or drive you batty with jacked up beats-per-minutes.