up area sentence in Hindi"up area" meaning in Hindi up area in a sentence
- Such quakes can cause considerable damage and injury in a built-up area.
- Benevolent Missionary Organizations set up areas like Sunday schools, hospitals and dormitories.
- Others, however, set up areas where attendees can sit down and play.
- Previous restrictions of flying over built up areas were removed during 2008.
- This helped open up areas of Michigan to settlement by European Americans.
- These are three-bedroom units with a built-up area of 650 square feet.
- Now, they have to ratchet up areas where they may be vulnerable.
- The total built up area of the campus is more than.
- On the south end of the runway is a run-up area.
- Springs can be used go gain access to high up areas.