unmade sentence in Hindi"unmade" meaning in Hindi
- He seems hopelessly inanimate, an unmade bed in human form.
- It was he who made and unmade many regimes in Africa,
- Confused in her mind, she made and unmade several ."
- The hay at the farm was, at last report, unmade.
- Images of unmade beds and filthy bathrooms haunt my sleep.
- It's the sonic equivalent of an unmade bed.
- The unmade bed banks against a chest of drawers draped in clothes.
- The thing about the people in " Unmade Beds,"
- "Unmade Beds " is a set of cinematic memoirs.
- Who wants to look like an unmade bed on vacation?