ubiquitous element sentence in Hindi"ubiquitous element" meaning in Hindi ubiquitous element in a sentence
- Arsenic is a ubiquitous element present in American drinking water.
- It was based on the use of templates and other ubiquitous elements of manufacturing.
- Blackout linings and fabrics have become a ubiquitous element in hotel rooms around the world.
- A belief in the "'primacy of mind "'is a ubiquitous element in the history of ideas.
- Stone inscriptions are a ubiquitous element at heritage sites and are key sources for the history of Nepal.
- Carbon is a ubiquitous element that forms millions of compounds, ranging from simple carbon monoxide to highly complex enzymes.
- This invisible but ubiquitous element was first detected in the sun, not on earth, by analysis of the spectrum of sunlight.
- The structures related to the storage, distribution and access to water-the ponds, wells, fountains, riverside ghats-are ubiquitous elements of the cultural landscape of the Kathmandu valley.
- From the 14th century onwards, an overwhelming number of stone inscriptions in the Kathmandu Valley, where they are an ubiquitous element at heritage sites, are in Nepal Bhasa.
- Since the Second World War, pallet racks have become an essential and ubiquitous element of most modern warehouses, manufacturing facilities, retail centers, and other storage and distribution facilities.