turn tail sentence in Hindi"turn tail" meaning in Hindi
- "Now, 100 years later, we're going to turn tail and run ?"
- It might seem odd that a pro-consumer agency would turn tail.
- It would be really wimpy of me to turn tail and run now.
- Khachigian said Dole will not turn tail, at least early in the campaign.
- The fight usually ends when one bird turns tail and runs.
- The eagle must turn tail feather toward the former East bloc with suitable dignity.
- The Nazi troops cannot turn tail and run fast enough.
- I'm so glad we didn't turn tail and run ."
- You ought to stand for what you believe in, not turn tail and run,
- Young Knives released " Turn Tail " and new B-sides on 19 May 2008.