turn signal sentence in Hindi"turn signal" meaning in Hindi
- She is a bright child, but the turn signal has her bollixed.
- Deluxe models featured fender-top turn signal indicators with a stylized fin motif.
- Of those, 53 percent think that little lever is a turn signal.
- Turn signals extend out through the mini fairing from the headlight's centerline.
- Wadlington envisions his invention as an add-on feature to existing turn signals.
- So might someone neglecting to use their turn signal on Interstate 35.
- He had a habit of not using turn signals when he drove.
- It sits right where the turn signal stem is on most cars.
- New turn signals, 20 watt without reflector compared with earlier 10 watt.
- The turn signals were blinking, the horn blowing and the stereo blaring.