turn of tide sentence in Hindi"turn of tide" meaning in Hindi
- As the Allies by the turn of tides saw more victories the attitude of British administration towards Congress softened.
- After the turn of tides on the Propaganda Ministry, and was even threatened with prosecution for war crimes,
- However, as Chase has more than one magical share, he still proves superior and the temporary turn of tide does not last long.
- Eventually, in November 1943, following the turn of tides on the Eastern Front, Radu Lecca became party to Antonescu's revised project.
- In late August 1944, with the turn of tides, the King Michael Coup finally deposed Antonescu and broke off Romania's alliance with the Axis Powers.
- With the turn of tides, Banu formed part of the Romanian delegation to the Ferdinand I, Iorga proposed that Banu and Matei B . Cantacuzino form a technocratic government of national reconciliation; the monarch preferred a cabinet headed by Alexandru Averescu.