transfer box sentence in Hindi"transfer box" meaning in Hindi transfer box in a sentence
- Prados have ladder frames, two-speed transfer boxes and rear beam axles.
- The brake is mounted to the rear output shaft of the transfer box.
- The transfer box was a New Process 208, which is propshaft-driven and cable-operated.
- Audi's transfer box based system was used on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
- The same transfer box can also be found in Chevrolet Blazers and Jeep Cherokees.
- Both came with a two-speed transfer box and permanent four-wheel-drive.
- A propshaft driven, rod / shaft controlled transfer box was installed under the vehicle.
- The four-speed gearbox from the Rover P3 was used, with a new two-speed transfer box.
- At the same time the transfer box was upgraded to the New Process 241 .<
- Unlike a typical transfer box for permanent four-wheel drive, there is no differential action front-to-back.