tower of the winds sentence in Hindi"tower of the winds" meaning in Hindi tower of the winds in a sentence
- Wyatt based his design on the Greek Tower of the Winds.
- A design for a proposed bathing pavilion imitated the Tower of the Winds in Athens.
- At the base of the Tower of the Winds is a blue-faced clock with gilt numbering.
- Architect Henry Beaumont Herts designed the Guggenheim family mausoleum, modeled after the Tower of the Winds at Athens.
- The design draws heavily on the Erechtheum and the Tower of the Winds, both in Athens, for inspiration.
- The "'Tower of the Winds "'is the prominent octagonal tower on top of the old Radcliffe Observatory building in Oxford, England.
- Octagon-shaped buildings date from at least 300 B . C . when the Tower of the Winds in Athens, Greece, was constructed.
- Greek astronomer Andronicus of Cyrrhus supervised the construction of the Tower of the Winds in Athens in the 1st century B . C.
- The park was strewn with temples and follies, inlcluding the mysterious Shepherd's Monument, the Pagoda, Pigeon House and the Tower of the Winds.
- An octagonal tower known as the " Temple of the Winds " is based in design on the Tower of the Winds in Athens.